Avoid Hoodia Scams

290

Do Not Be Fooled

Into Buying Fake Hoodia Products.

UniqueHoodia’s amazing appetite suppressant powers will not only help you control your appetite but you will cut down on calories and lose excess body fat, ensuring that you can lose weight.

If you know that something is going to work, your motivation will soar and it will be much easier to stick to a healthy eating plan.  If you also combine this with some sort of exercise (and I don’t mean spending hours in the gym) you will also benefit from feeling better, looking better and certainly becoming much healthier.

Money Back Guarantee

If you buy from the UniqueHoodia official website and you follow the instructions properly, you will get a money back guarantee if you do not lose weight. That’s how confident the manufacturers are in their product.

No consumer can ask more than that level of assurance. And don’t forget, UniqueHoodia is 100% pure so you will not be taking any risks at all with your health or your purse!

UniqueHoodia is rapidly becoming the weight loss solution everyone is talking about so it is very easy to be duped by endless offers to ‘try our unique Hoodia extract’.

Only Buy Genuine Hoodia

If you see an offer for Hoodia extract, you will know that it is not the GENUINE article because 100% genuine Hoodia Gordonii does not come in extract form.

Extract simply means that a part of the Hoodia Gordonii plant has been used and that can mean any random part of the plant. UniqueHoodia DOES NOT come in extract form.

Artificial products contain anything from leaves, flowers, other Hoodia plants and even caffeine just to make them sound authentic and cut down on the cost to the manufacturer.  The only person who loses out on buying these imitations is the consumer and unfortunately, it’s money you lose not weight.

The only other ingredients that you should find in any Hoodia product is: gelatine, magnesium stearate and stearic acid which make up the capsule that contains the 100% Hoodia powder.

If you see anything that says extract, then DO NOT BUY IT as this information just confirms that the capsule only contains 60% of the genuine Hoodia core. There is no benefit to help your weight loss in any of the fillers that make up the rest of the 40%.

According to Alkemist Pharmaceuticals, 80% of Hoodia products tested turned out to contain less than 100% pure Hoodia Gordonii and this was on the products that were sent for testing. There are many products that have not been tested.

Points to Remember

  • Make sure you buy the genuine Hoodia product
  • Go to the Official UniqueHoodia Website
  • Be 100% confident that you will lose weight with genuine Hoodia
  • Take advantage of the special offers and bonuses on the website

Read UniqueHoodia Review for the Special Offer below