Minimum criteria for bariatric surgery set by National Institutes of Health (US) .You meet the minimum NIH surgical criteria, if
- BMI is greater than 40 or 35 if you have diabetes or BP. please do check our BMI tool
- Willing of follow a healthy diet.
- Over 18 years of age.
- Suffering from illnesses caused by obesity.
- Regular weight loss methods such as diet, workout or even drugs don’t have any effect.
- No previous medical history of complications during surgery.
- Understand and accept the risks associated with such a surgery.
Please select from the menu above
- Garcinia Cambogia
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Guar Gum
- Ma Huang
- Metabolic pathways
- Monounsaturated Fat
- Morbid Obesity
- Multidisciplinary Bariatric Program